Sep 3, 2010

Blue Skies Ahead


 I am new to the blogging thing, but I catch on quick, so WATCH OUT! (lol)

My Name- I came up with this after looking through my moleskine notebook from my college capstone project. I thought it was lost until a few weeks ago. I had a creative burst that I recorded in that journal and I flipped out when I could not find it. I was journaling constantly, and any idea that came to mind during that year was in one of 2 books. I am sure glad I found that one! I went to school for graphic design, and I have my BA. I do design parttime, but I felt I needed another outlet to get me off the computer. (I am one to make many hobbies) After looking through my recently found journal, I found it! and with the help of etsy.com, ForeverFruitful was born! I sell handmade items there. Right now it is crochet/knit items and jewelry. More to come! Whew!
I decided to call the shop ForeverFruitful because I want to make my place in the world as a creative who is constantly growing and producing fruit. I want my creative ideas and endeavors  to live, and not die in the pages of old moleskine notebooks....

No comments: